Parents are able to pre-register their TK and Kindergarten and 1st-6th students online by going to: https://qweb.clovisusd.k12.ca.us/preenrollment
and following the link to kindergarten registration.
To be eligible to register for Kindergarten, your child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2020.
Transitional Kindergarten will be offered if your child will turn 5 between the dates of September 2 & December 2, 2020.
Once pre-registration is completed online, parents will be directed to an online scheduling service. This appointment is to meet with the Weldon Elementary registrar, Deanna Stowell, to complete their child’s registration. At the time of the appointment, parents are required to present the following:
1. Proof of residency (Required to complete registration) must include parent or guardian name, current address and be dated within the last 45 days.
Documents allowed to show proof of residency:
• PG&E, water, sewage or garbage bill
• Property tax payment slip
• Paycheck stub
• Rental agreement or escrow papers
• Voter registration card
2. Birth certificate (Required to complete registration)
3. Current immunization record (Required to complete registration)
These same documents are required to enroll new 1st-6th students as well.
For questions please call Weldon at 327-8300 or email our registrar [email protected]
**After June 18th,TK through 12th grade parents/guardians/caregivers will be directed to complete the registration process at Student Services and School Attendance located at 1465 David E. Cook Way, Clovis, 93611.