Students are able to access over 100,000 quizzes thanks to our switching to the web based AR program. However, they will only be able to access quizzes from school. Students and parents may access point totals and books read by clicking the link below. You will need your child's username and password to login onto the Home Connect site.
You may also use the link as a search tool for quizzes by accessing the link on the home page. One feature that is especially nice is the e-mail set-up located in the upper right hand corner of the home page. Once you have set it up you will receive an e-mail, each time your student takes a quiz, with the score and points earned.
1. Go to the Home Connect Website
2. Enter in your student's user name and password.
3. Click on "Find Book" tab in the bottom right hand corner.
4. Type in the title of the book your looking for.
5. If you have any more question please refer to the "What is Home Connect" Link below.
If you'd like to see if books you have at home are AR, use the link below to search. This is also handy if you are at the public library.
AR Book Finder